In the event of an online disaster, your WordPress website is hacked or you accidently deleted a whole bunch of content – help is at hand with the Siteground Backup Tool. The Siteground Backup Tool allows you to restore websites, files, emails and databases to a previous date. If the restore doesn’t resolve the problem you can simply select another website backup and try again.
Restoring Websites / Files on Siteground Hosting
1. Log into the main Control Panel on your account
2. Go to Backup Tool
3. Select the date you’d like to restore back to
4. Choose the website folder affected and press Restore
5. Once this has completed you can repeat the above process to restore the WordPress database if needed
6. Hopefully your website has now been restored safely!