This is a very basic but quite effective way to remove text from images in Adobe Photoshop. The method below uses the Content-Aware Fill functionality in Photoshop and can remove text from a flat image file.
1. First open your text covered image
2. Using the lasso tool cut closely around the text in the image
3. Once you’ve cut around the text in the image, right click and select ‘Content-Aware Fill’
4. Providing the image in the background isn’t too complex the text on the image should magically vanish!
5. Flatten image – or save the text free image as needed.
6. Some images may need a little more work to make them look 100% natural.